Time fly past me. Work has been demanding a lot of time lately, and I watch each day end until I would be ready to close my eyes again for a short sleep.
I am reminded of what the world has become. How many people are like me, letting each valuable hour and minute on important, but not as valuable as spending time with the people they love? The sad reason: the need to survive, the need to keep the job, the feeling to want more and more - whichever is it, the question remains - is it worth it?
One thing though is for sure - I am not as guilty as many people may be. The truth is that I have been hearing this question posted everywhere but it is only when I was in College that I truly learned my lesson. So now, I make it a point to have that sense of balance. I might want to share that experience one time, but as of now, I have to go and meet mydhad. ;-)
Tuesday, July 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment